Saturday, April 15, 2017

NOT A HIATUS AFTER ALL

Well, I've decided that there hasn't been a hiatus, as I thought. I'm simply "acting my age" by slowing down in the ol' rockin' chair. Making a Mountain of a Molehill took five months to complete, then five days after the edition was run, I started some sketches for an idea that Darrel Morrow suggested. We were discussing the legal term,"statute of limitations". If the third t in "statute" is not emphasized, most people, hearing the term for the first time, would think the word was "statue". That was the beginning of Statue of Limitations and about two and a half months later (a few days ago) I finished printing that edition. Here it is. I've added it to my website, with a commentary.



Now, something has just happened that I don't believe has happened to me before. I was going back and looking at Making a Mountain of a Molehill a few minutes ago and suddenly "saw" another way to "say" the same thing. I'm anxious to try it, but I'm afraid it's not going to be different enough. But I'm afraid if I don't try it out, it'll nag me. Maybe this is all part of these "senior moments" "they" keep talking about.

No comments: